Put your Brand on Show!
Applications are open for businesses wanting to exhibit at the state's largest and most loved annual event.
Attracting on average around 500,000 people, the Royal Adelaide Show hosts more than 450 exhibitor stands and offers businesses a once-a-year opportunity to expand into new markets, boost revenue and significantly increase brand awareness.
The Royal Adelaide Show will connect businesses with a diverse range of customers, with most attendees staying at the Show for more than 6.5 hours and spending an average of $260.
Businesses will also gain invaluable brand exposure, with the event generating almost $9 million in publicity across television, radio, print, online and social media in 2018, reaching regional, state, national and international audiences.
For more information about exhibiting at the Royal Adelaide Show simply download the 2020 Exhibitor Prospectus by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please contact the Commercial Exhibitor Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 8210 5211.
12 Reasons to Exhibit at the Show
1. 94% of public visit commercial exhibition areas
2. 70% of visitors purchase a product/service from the commercial exhibition areas
3. Meet thousands of new buyers and develop a quality customer base
4. Develop personal and direct relationship with your clients
5. Show your full product range in life rather than in a catalogue
6. Let buyers use all FIVE senses to gain a full appreciation of your product
7. Get immediate feedback on your product range
8. Overcome objections and accelerate the buying process
9. Raise your profile in the industry and add value to your brand
10. Locate new agents and distributors for your products
11. Launch a new product and generate media interest
12. Offer experiential marketing opportunities to engage with your audience
Commercial Exhibitor Team
Royal Adelaide Show
08 8210 5211